Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fools day

Well the weather today was rather crap, it was so so damn hot!
Me and Carina pulled a April fools prank on Christophe. We decided to go for the omg factor... Story continues like so, we were working on a simple and yet believable story. Carina got pushed down a flight of stairs and got hurt. Of which she ends up in the hospital. I was texting Chris about is saying I don't know when non-family members could visit and I said maybe sometime after 5pm. Anyway I think Christophe might have fallen for it
Hahahhaha. Hence me and Carina decided to go to his place and yell out APRIL FOOLS!! In the end we did. I know from his face it was like, what the fuck?!?! Grrr!! Grrr!! Hahahha.

High Five!


Yeah no overcasts just a little


Not sure if you could see but "Chris Lives Here" followed by an arrow

Carina and Chris


Chris's Dog Missy


The blinding Sun

No comments: