Wednesday, April 4, 2007

End of D-day...

The day started off... well... mum walked in my room and freaked me out saying, "Aren't you late for work?". I was like oh shit! Check the time and it was 2 minutes before my alarms sets off. Crazy I tell you... I seriously thought that I slept through my alarm. Well due to the fact that I had 4 to 5 hours sleep every day for the past 3 days but I feel okay. Anyway when I arrived at the IST (Industrial Services Training) I was merely set for that final assessment. Which ofcourse I was competent in the end of it. So hopefully I'll get the lisence by next week or so.

Continuing on....

After the assessment, I drop off my colleagues back to work while I raced home and took a shower, got changed and got a hair cut! Then after the hair cut gone home, took another shower hahahah. Then after that went back to Casuarina.

What...
the...
Hell...


I asked myself that...

No comments: