Monday, April 2, 2007

My Theory


Anyway, lately it has been rather... Quiet? Yeah... quiet is the word for it I think... Hence the "Nothing to do" theory that I'm putting into practise. I went to check the beach wondering if the tide was ok and whether if I could go for a flipping session by myself. It was a high tide, Oh well... I suppose I could've spent better times sitting at home and do the "Nothing to do" theory and oh! kinda think of it. I heard someone saying about a Tsunami at work. Meh... Wierd... Oh This was an old picture. See the goatie? Hahhahahahah...



Again... My roof Hahahha


Top right is the moon
Not quite sure if you could see it

Another image of the beautiful night skies.



Kinda depressing isn't it?

Anyway I'm not so sure of my plans for this week, all I know that I need a hair cut. Oh this Thursday we're going for lunch at Bar Zushi. In the saying we, it's Chris, Carina and myself... Might have a hair cut then. Hmmm...

Happy Easter for Sunday!
Well to everyone who reads this anyway.

1 comment:

RacheL aL. said...

nice... even the moon here is so bright! full moon! haahaha man i;m so full...... just came back from supper... hehehe