Friday, April 27, 2007

Anzac Day

Lately I haven't been doing much apart from work and work. I've kinda fallen into where you go home, eat and sleep, wake up, shower and go back to work. It's quite interesting lately, the place has gone wild. All I hear is just screaming and moaning (Not literally) but yeah. Anyway, here's some pictures that happened on the night before Anzac Day.


It was really really packed that night! Like really packed, I was just standing there and as it seems, Ahem... everyone was sorta grazing you (If you don't know what I mean that's good hahahha)


Angelo freaked out when a beam of light was shinning at him. It was a beam from my camera and wala! a "kodak moment"



Me making faces. Hahahha



Then we decided to move outside. Away from the smoky clubs and the loud noise. We hanged outside for at least a good 2 hours.







No comments: