Sunday, April 15, 2007

The end of days....

Well I went to work today after a long 4 days off. I've been just doing nothing really. Beach and more beach. I'm hoping to go to the gym after my attempt of getting fat. It seems that I need to keep trying harder! Atleast to get a bit of weight so I could use that weight for muscle! Get Healthy! and yeah... etc etc... and when I do, I'd feel alot better at flipping! But yeah, my bro seems "Out of motivation" but oh well. I guess I can go by myself.


Anyway moving on, Michael's apartment area was on fire last night. No casualties. That's good to hear. I did end up going to Jacky's Party by myself (
F!@#ing French man). They had a pinata and yeah. They were karaoke-ing all night too. I left when everyone was going. Sorry Jacky! Hahahah..



Middle in light blue is Camphell
The rest, I have no idea


The Pinata game


Jacky



I didn't take alot of pictures that night but yeah. It seems that all turned out quite normal. Hahahahha..

No comments: