Sunday, April 15, 2007

Empty Spaces Part 2

Well today it seems that I haven't been doing anything at all. I keep walking around the empty house, as if I'm waiting for someone to come home. No one was at home, it was just me and only me. I think I walked out my room and opened both fridges at least 3 to 4 times, waiting for something to just magically appear in the fridge that I might munch on. I didn't know how I was feeling at the time but as I recall. I felt lost. As if the breeze of the lonely winds were blowing at me. I could write about a whole page about this. How much I realise the room was just merely empty and it got bigger when I thought about it. Nevertheless, I walk upon this path for quite a long time. I've gotten used to it, sitting there... waiting for someone.... or something to happen..


After eating a whole pizza to myself.

I felt so empty inside, as if I couldn't bring up any words to even comprehend the way I felt. As if I had given up on myself. What am I saying? I do wished sometimes, I could cry my life away... and no one would even know... How much this emptiness I carry... The thought of being not able to reach out and touch the skies of my dreams..



I hate it...






~nosferatus~



No comments: