Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mind games....

Today.... The weekend had started for me... How boring I have to admit... Mindless temptations to do something... Nonetheless, I ended up doing things that requires staring... which I did... Staring at the television... I did want to play footy and countlessly asked my brother to tag along but he didn't... So I ended up thinking and thinking...
Pretending that I'm doing something.... which is doing "nothing"

Oh my God indeed... I'm posing... Nice!!! I'd call this one "I'm lying down on the couch, with my hand on my head, eyes looking directly at the camera"


Then the insanity reaches to the mind... where everything seemed to be uber amazing...


Yeah as you guessed it! Aliens...



Well this was one my inventions with cooking... It's Onigiri (Rice Balls) and I decided to make it egg-tastic... Rice wrapped in egg... Curious how I made it? I was curious too... but simply due to my boredom... I created something new for my lunch box... Hahahha... awesome...

No comments: