Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Onto the better side of things to be amused about...

Here are those odd things that might give your day a hint of sunshine... I find it amusing Hahahah.. Not to a point where I lose sanity due to it's amusement quality.. Still, A hint of sunshine deserves a smile on your face...

Coon... Extra Tasty.... Yum.... Hahaha For those who are unsure what coon is, please refer to the mirror....
WHAT THE...... I was pretty much on the floor when I saw this... It was in the local Uni carpark... All we know that Sex sells but this?!


Had to put this one up... Titled, "Man's Logicistics" Hahaha for those women out there reading this, you have to admit, I'm sure I'm not the first... Nor the last... Legend continues...


Well this is what you all would assume... One-handed handstand but I like to call it a miracle...

No comments: