Monday, July 28, 2008

Never stop reaching...

Today I had gotten up quite early, as to any other day... Body clock tends to wake me up twice... Which I had everything organised prior to this. Before bed, I put on this beach sound to listen to stop any other sort of noise; then the next time I wake up which is between intervals of 3am and 5am, I swap and start listening to this Brain syncronization. There were times I recall waking up talking... Indeed very interesting...

The morning Sunlight.... Scene from the kitchen... from a horror film entitled,
"Who stole my Tuna in a Brine"


My lunch Box.... Coffee in the morning... In addition to a certain someone, reminded me whether the sandwich would have that chicken after taste which it didn't.... Only that certain someone had Tuna flavoured biscuits I think, I can't recall.... But, I remember then... it was cute... Always with a smile... for the things she does....

Now.. THIS IS COOL... It's a bag of a friend with my initials... and my other siblings of course... Indeed we are Genuine leather...


How far can you reach?

No comments: