Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lost in translation....

Well today had been a good day, made myself a lunch box which I didn't eat till I got home. It's nice today... Sun is out and it was cool in comparison to other days... When I got home, I felt somewhat Hmmmmm.... Not so sure how I can put it.... so I left it as "lost in translation" which these pictures would explain the feeling to an extent....

While having to think what I should watch, I ended up thinking at other places... As you can see from the following pictures.... Hahahhaha

The stairs... Awesome thinking spots....


Then the next thinking spot, losing yourself gazing at the skies...

Here's where you look up at the skies... And think about certain things... For examples, what food should I be cooking tonight or whatever comes to mind.... Really... I often think about coconuts for some reason... and Ninja of course... Ninja coconuts....

No comments: