Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What the world really need... More idiots....

It was morning and was minding my own business when I heard horns going off from cars. As being curious, I had a look... A taxi cab... Just parked in a 3 laned road on a busy street... It was a continuous cycle of "Hey! Get off the F*#%ing street! Ya Wank!" (In translation for those continuous abusive sounds of the horn) for atleast a good 10 - 15 minutes or so. Ahhh... A very good morning indeed...

Taxi Parks on road

Incoming car...


Incoming car swirves skillfully..

Could you imagine what had happened if there was an accident? I think the people (those who has road rage) would beat the shit out of the living daylights of the taxi cab driver (no offence but I would) and that would make up for your day.... More than a "Hint of sunshine" this time... But to be honest with you, I've photoshopped the car in red to make it more dramatic by using the motion blur tool on Photoshop. Hahahah... I got you good didn't I? Yet in occurance of the taxi and accompanied by the symphony of musical cars are real

No comments: