Friday, August 1, 2008

Well now...........

Well... Today had been rather somewhat sorta kinda "Untitled" I've been going around places all day... coz I wanted to get myself a coat... BUT in the morning, I decided to take things that highlights my room.... Like miniture pancakes with honey drooling out of it.... OR whatever that makes you happy... Use your imagination... Anyway.....

Well this is the coat that I got today...


Now this is Ummm... Bob... My Leonardo turtle... that I got... towering over everything...

It doesn't get any "weider" than this... hahahah..




This is my warning for fragility... Not so sure why I've placed this up, it might have a comedic side to it but I'm not so sure if it has one... so ummm... HAHAHAHAH... funny...


This is the Director of this Blog... with darker hair now.... and asian... If you intend to play the staring game, please go ahead... Hahaha

No comments: