Friday, August 15, 2008

Gotta love being the odd one....

Well yesterday, was an awesome day.... I was cleaning pretty much everything... I cleaned the kitchen, i hand mopped the kitchen floor, cleaned my car too... Here's the good bit, I locked the car keys in my car!!! Hahahah How you ask? Well, my car usually is locked with the windows down... it always had been like that... So without unlocking my car, i've switched my car on to run the cd player... (Bla bla bla... dancing happily and a few minutes later... ) I decided to clean the car windows, so I decided to wind the windows up... and you guessed it... Automatic windows... I didn't realise then coz I was happily cleaning... then I tried to get in my car coz I've completed cleaning and yes.... it was locked... so what did I do? I just laughed... coz I thought it was hillarious.... The spare keys were 1 hour drive away from home... but anyway....
Gotta love these asian chips....

Look at the sculpture of it... that's engineering right there....


Ahhhh... I love vegemite.... I wonder what it'll taste like if I had dipped those asian crackers in this fine Aussie made jam. My family dislikes it.. So, I have to admit that I have to love being the odd ball... Everyone is round, whilst I am those rugby balls (If thrown properly, could be hazardous)

Here's a skateboard.... I wanted one for so long...

Here's a philosophical joke that I heard from a play that I attended...

There are 2 young fish swimming really fast in the ocean and swam passed an elderly fish, "How's the water?" asked the elder fish. The 2 young fish didn't stop and a few moments later, one of the fished turned to the other fish and said, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WATER?"

Hahahahah that's ubertastic... Love it

No comments: