Monday, August 18, 2008

Life is a cup of jelly...

Today is one of those days where you ponder at things by mere simplicity... I love simple things that makes your day simply beautiful... I had collected a few pictures that happened a few days back and yet, to my amusement, I'd like to share it with those readers out there...
Nothing beats attractive strawberries... I should've bought some chocolate and cook it in a pan then dip these lucious babies in them.... Murder indeed Hahaha

Well what do you know, Malaysia in a can... Awesome...


More of those idiotic drivers...

I was playing with my exposure on my camera phone.. Looks like stairway to heaven..


And this is me with my black hair... I look so different and this picture was taken from those Asian photo booths... I had to put "Asian" in it, why? it's just is... live with it... Hahahah

No comments: