Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What happened?

Well...

Today's been rather hectic for me. Semi-hectic really. When I awoke from my sleep, I had to pick up my brother from school. My car was running on
Empty Hahahahha. I didn't have any cash on so I had to go to the Atm after I picked my brother up. The car started smelling rather wierd, burning smell. I was like, Holy crap! Yet I made it sufficiently to the servo station. Filled up the car on full and costs about 61 bucks.

Then after that, the journey continues....

Me and bro went to Macca's and had a feast. I had a big mac and a quarter pounder burger and bro had 2 fillet of fish and ate it at Casuarina library car park. A drop point for my brother coz he had a study group there. Anyway after that I got home, and played games with Min; Company of heroes. I got a fair few missed calls from Chris. He might get the sack sometime tomorrow and he will inform me about it. He walked out from work yesterday because of the
cocky boss we have. He got told to resign by upper management so he'd be gone sometime soonish anyway. .He should've kept his kool

In the late afternoon...

Benjamin dropped by and then after Chris came by, just sat at mine and just had a chat. Then after that Ben left to get food and went home whilst me and Chris went for dinner. We had a long talk about his situation. He might leave back to France in 3 weeks time. Kinda sucks coz he's the only one I hang out with for the past few months.

After dinner...

One of my old high school friend sent me a text. Anna ward; I have been counseling this gurl for decades and still so so stubborn about things. I came around and we had a talk about things. She's on anti-depressant but still, she's doing okay. Hopefully this time she could re-arrange her mental structure to a better out look in her life. No offence though. That's life sometimes.


No comments: