Monday, March 26, 2007

Meh.. Sundays? at work? you're kidding?!

Well now, I am rather intoxicated at the present moment. Anyway, I was at work from 11am up till 9:30pm. Christophe walked out from the company due to our boss. He's rather a sly, sleezy, perverted boss who'd only hire out women. We need the man power, no offense or trying to be sexist or anything but Chris might get fired, I highly doubt it but there's always the 50% chance he might. Meh... Anyway work was rather interesting the fact that I told my boss off on a few occasions. That noob. Anyway I got hiccups! I hate it. I remembered a long time ago I had hiccups for a day!

Oh yeah I caught up with Amanda (The girl that Chris liked) I asked her straight out, if she was interested in Chris but sadly, she has so many things going on at the present moment and wasn't really interested in men. I told Chris after work at the Beach front pub. He was quite okay with it, he has no options really. All he could do now is wait. Anyway I might head off to bed now. Oh note: Rachel is kambing. Hahhahaha I gotta love it.


Hmmm...


2 comments:

RacheL aL. said...

dammit!!! haahhahah!!! nanti kau... chubby! hahahaha

RacheL aL. said...

arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! i am bored la chubby!!!